Adding income is fairly easy.
- If you are staking on an exchange like Binance or Kraken then Koinly can import and tag your staking rewards automatically.
- If you are mining with a pool such as Nicehash then you can download your transactions file from there and import it into Koinly.
- Similarly, if you are earning interest on BlockFi, Compound or any other DeFi platform, simply download your transactions file from the service and import it to Koinly.
If you are mining/staking on an unsupported exchange/service then you also have the option of creating a custom csv file with your transactions. Just make sure you set the "Label" column to mining/staking/loan_interest etc. See this article for a list of supported labels.
Mining Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash/Litecoin
Note that if you are mining Bitcoin, then you can automatically import all your income:
- Go to the Wallets page
- Click on the Blockchains tab
- Select BTC
- Click on Setup auto-sync
- Enter your public key or address into the address field
- Click on More Options and set the Mark deposits as field to Mining as seen below. This will automatically tag all incoming deposits into this wallet as Mining income.